- Acute Intestinal Obstruction
- Retroperitoneal Neurogenic Tumor
- Extensive Bilateral Pneumonic Consolidations Leading to ARDS
- Haemorrhagic Transformation of Subacute Infarct
- Acute Occlusive Portal Vein Thrombosis Extending into Superior Mesenteric and Splenic Veins
Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of Islamabad Medical & Dental College
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.