|Dr Usman Hassan
MBBS, FRCPATH (UK), FCPS (PAK), FCPP (PAK)
2) MEDICAL LICENSES:
i. General Medical Council (GMC) – UK (7469975)
ii. Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) – PAK (46045 – P)
iii. Dubai Health Authority (DHA) – Dubai (DHA – P – 0164356)
3) PRIMARY EDUCATION:
2005 Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), University of Health Sciences, Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi (All professional exams passed in first division and also in first attempt)
1999 Pre-Medical FSc (Biology,Chemistry & Physics), Grade = A1
Higher secondary school certificate (HSSC), Federal board
Federal Government Sir Syed College for boys, The Mall road, Rawalpindi1997
Matric in Science subjects, Grade = A1
Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Federal Board
Army Public School and College, Ordnance Road, Rawalpindi
4) POST GRADUATE EDUCATION:
2013 Passed FRCPATH (UK) in Histopathology on 24th May 2013
Royal college of Pathologists, UK
2013 Fellowship in surgical oncological pathology March 2013 from Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Pakistan
2013 Honorary fellowship awarded by College of Pathologists of Pakistan in May 2013.
2011 Passed FCPS in Histopathology on 26th November 2011
College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPSP) of Pakistan ( I have been awarded General Iftikhar Malik Gold medal by college of physicians and surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) for securing highest marks in the discipline of histopathology in fellowship exam (FCPS) that was held in November 2011)
5) EXPERIENCE GAINED DURING POST GRADUATE TRAINING:
FCPS was a four years training program. Details are as follows:
During this fellowship:
iii) Consultant Pathologist, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Pakistan (From 21st march 2013 to 09th June 2014).
7) CURRENT JOB:
Consultant Pathologist, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Pakistan (From 22nd June 2015 to date).
8) OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
House Physician at the department of Medicine, Medical Unit II, Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi. May 1, 2005 to October 31, 2005 (Was awarded best house officer for academic excellence)
House Surgeon at the department of Surgery, Surgery Unit I, Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi.Nov 1 2005 to April 30, 2006.
1) General Iftikhar Malik Gold medal by college of physicians and surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) for securing highest marks in the discipline of histopathology in fellowship exam (FCPS) that was held in November 2011
2) Ibn-e-Sina gold medal for presenting best research paper titled “Prognostic Subgrouping of Diffuse Large B-cell lymphomas into Germinal centre and Post Germinal Centre Groups by Immunohistochemistry After 6 Cycles of Chemotherapy in 33rd Annual Conference of Pakistan Association of Pathologists at Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad –Pakistan on 6th to 8th November, 2009.
3) Third price for presenting research paper titled “Morphological and Immunohistochemical study of Gastrointestinal stromal tumours “ in 32nd annual Conference of Pakistan Association of Pathologists at Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad from 24th to 26th October, 2008.
4) Got certificate of best house physician for academic excellence during my house job in medicine at medical unit II Holy Family Hospital (May 1, 2005 to October 31, 2005)
10) CONTINUOUS PROFFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD):
WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
Research papers presentations and presentations as guest speaker:
PUBLICATIONS and AUDITS: